Final Declaration of International Youth Conference on Independent Palestine
International Youth Conference on
25th July 2021
Against the Imperialist-Zionist Threat
For the Independent State of Palestine
We Are One Front and One Heart
We, as 11 youth organizations of 6 countries fighting on the front line against US imperialism and Israeli Zionism, announce to the whole world the course of action we adopted in our Conference which is held online on 25th July 2021:
1. The cause of the Independent State of Palestine is the common cause of all of us. We stand shoulder to shoulder to unite the youth of our countries and the world like a fist for the independence and freedom of Palestine. We promise to make this struggle the common flag of all anti-imperialist youth all around the world.
2. Palestine’s struggle is not only the Palestinians, the peoples of the West Asia, and the Islamic world. It is the common struggle of all nations fighting against imperialist exploitation and hegemonism, from Iran and Turkey to Russia and China, from Western Asia to Latin America.
3. The defeat of Israel and the victory of the Palestinian resistance will be the victory of all humanity. The independence of Palestine will be a turning point for the defeat of the imperialist world order and the building of a multipolar world based on justice and equality.
4. Now the lights of those victorious days have appeared on our horizon. Palestinian resistance is stronger than ever. Israel’s Iron Dome has been razed to the ground after the latest attack on Jerusalem. Starting from Masjid al-Aqsa, a new generation of intifada is rising in all of Palestine and even in cities under Israeli control. The will and heroic resistance of the Palestinians is the most decisive force for the victory of this blessed struggle.
5. In order to achieve the final victory against the imperialist-Zionist evil alliance, the forces that have to face the same threats must unite. The front of the oppressed nations must be established in order to stop the terrorist entity of Israel and to establish a free and independent state of Palestine. This unity must be ensured for the bright future of Palestinian children, young people of all ages living in West Asia and all humanity.
6. The “International Youth Conference for an Independent Palestine” is not only a platform for the exchange of views, but a union of action established to unite the youth of the world under the banner of the Palestinian cause. Through this conference, we have also determined our minimum commons for the Palestinian cause.
7. We unconditionally support the Palestinian people’s struggle for liberation, freedom and independence. The methods of struggle of the Palestinian resistance organizations, which are under the constant attack and blockade of the Israeli army, are their right of self-defense.
8. We defend an independent state of Palestine whose capital is Jerusalem, territories are integrated, borders are determined by the Palestinian people and administered by the Palestinians; with full sovereignty over its historic lands, continental shelf, and resources.
9. The right of return of Palestinians displaced from their homes by the Israeli occupation that began in 1948 is a human right recognized by international law.
10. We call on our states and governments to take concrete steps in this regard, including external sanctions, direct aid to the resistance, military alliances, to end the Israeli occupation and blockade. We declare that we will support the steps to be taken in this context.
11. We, as the youth of the countries of the West Asia, are aware that we are facing US-Israeli aggression. The united front we have established is not only a humanitarian support activity for Palestine, but also a line of defense for our own homelands and nations against imperialism. The Israeli airplanes are not striking only on Palestine but also on Lebanon and Syria. The Israeli-US embargo is not only against Palestine but also Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen. We know that the security of Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen starts with the defense of Palestine. In this respect, we identify the three-legged threat that unites us as follows:
(i) First, it is the Zionist entity of Israel itself occupying Palestine.
(ii) The second is the attempt of the USA and Israel to establish the “Second Israel” by dividing the Turkish, Iranian, Iraqi, and Syrian lands.
(iii) Thirdly, Israel acts together with Greece and the Greek Cypriot Administration in the Eastern Mediterranean. It is the Greece-South Cyprus-Israel corridor that wants to usurp the rights of all the countries that have a coast on the Eastern Mediterranean and to imprison the resisting nations on their continental shelf, which we can call “Israel at Sea.”
12. We will stand against the attacks, assassinations and schemes of the USA and Israel against the countries of the region as a single body. We are against the air strikes of the US and Israeli planes on Syrian territory and their occupation of the Golan and northern Syria. Together, as the countries of the region, we will overcome the inhumane economic embargo imposed by the USA on the peoples of Lebanon, Iran and Yemen as well as the Syrian people.
13. As the youth of West Asia, we stand shoulder to shoulder to break this three-legged imperialist-Zionist siege. By defeating this threat, we will further weaken imperialism in Central Asia, East Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. This is exactly why the anti-imperialist youth of the world is uniting in the Palestinian cause, and this unity will grow like an avalanche.
14. In the upcoming period, as youth organizations which are the founding constituents of the International Youth Conference on Independent Palestine;
(i) We will respond to the US and Israeli presence, occupation, aggression and provocations in our region and in our own countries with protest demonstrations.
(ii) We will be in solidarity with the Palestinian resistance by supporting their intifadas and battles of liberation and we will inform the public opinion of our own countries correctly about the resistance.
(iii) We will establish local committees in order to be in dialogue with political parties, mass organizations and trade unions in our countries and to spread the Palestinian cause to the society. These committees will receive the suggestions and contributions of local institutions and bring them to the agenda of the Conference.
(iv) The enemy’s greatest weapon is strife and mischief aimed at turning us against each other. We will fight ruthlessly against the seditionists.
15. They will not be able to divide us on the basis of nationality, ideology, religion and sect. From now on, no power will be able to prevent the unity of youth resisting imperialism and Zionism in West Asia. Our greatest strength is our brotherhood and solidarity based on our just cause. It is the trust we have in our nations which we spring from, in the ancient Afro-Asian civilization and in humanity.
16. International Youth Conference on Independent Palestine, which was held under the roof of the World Anti-Imperialist Youth Union (WAYU), has been established as a cooperation platform with this final declaration and will continue to meet at regular intervals by expanding it further. The next conference will be held in Turkey next November, hosted by the Youth Union of Turkey (TGB). From this day forward, all signatory organizations will consider themselves liable for national and international actions and joint work within the framework of the views expressed in this declaration.
Palestine, Fatah Youth Movement
Palestine, Hamas Youth
Palestine, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine Youth
Turkey, Vatan Party Vanguard Youth
Turkey, Youth Union of Turkey
Iran, Basij Youth
Lebanon, Hezbollah Youth
Lebanon, Arabic National Youth
Syria, Revolution Youth Union of Syria
Syria, National Union of Syrian Students
Yemen, International Yemeni Youth Forum
Here are the Final Declaration in Arabic & Turkish: